Today, I spent half the class going through a music journal about music and politics and noted the papers that are relevant to my topic. I then continued working on my timeline, beginning with the 1960s.
With a good part of our project completed, Ellie and I spent today doing a lot of research on judges. We're hoping to get one judge who specializes in art and another who's specializes in writing/publishing. So far, we have a few people in mind but we just need to reach out and find dates that work for everyone. We're in the home stretch now, so we're just finalizing details and tying up loose ends! I also started a google slides presentation for the actual thesis date.
I started work on my supplemental essays for the American University PPL scholars program. I'm extremely excited about this program because it is the best one I have found for the career I want- campaign work. It is selective, but hopefully I can prove myself with my essays.
Today, I got about halfway done with my annotated bibliography. Luckily, I already had a few sources to use so all I had to do was write the annotations for them. Mostly, my sources came from magazines and blogs, but I found a few from a scientific journal about music and politics. All and all, the project is coming along fairly nicely so far.
Comments
Post a Comment